This session is now full; thanks for your interest!
Hello everyone and welcome back from the ATA conference if you attended! It was wonderful to see so many colleagues from around the world, and to take a week out from regular work to learn and network. I’m in catch-up mode today, but wanted to remind you that my final online course of 2017–Marketing to Direct Clients–starts on Wednesday, and I have four spots left. At that link, you’ll find more information and a preview of the video lessons.
Like all of my courses, MTDC is a combination of self-paced videos, group question and answer calls (recordings provided if you can’t attend live) and individual attention. You’ll finish the course with:
- A list of direct clients you want to work with
- A menu of direct client marketing methods, depending on your location, personality, language pair, and specialization
- A clear idea of how to price your work for direct clients
Registration is $395 ($15 discount for ATA members or for anyone who has previously taken a class with me). Past participants have commented that this course helped them:
- Make a doable plan for moving up in the market
- Get out of “analysis paralysis” mode and actually take action toward finding direct clients
- Calculate their rates based on data from their business, rather than on fear or vague speculation about what other people are charging
- Learn how direct client work is different from agency work, and how to be successful in the direct client market
If you’d like to join us, read more or sign up here.