Next session: April 3-May 5, 2017. Approved by the American Translators Association for five continuing education points. ATA members, enter coupon code ATA at checkout to receive the ATA member price.
“I know what to do to market my freelance business, but I can’t make myself sit down and do it…” If you know what you should be doing to market your business, but you need:
- one-on-one guidance
- deadlines and accountability
- a group to bounce ideas off
- a clear goal for your marketing efforts
…then this five-week coaching and accountability group can help you get there. A past participant commented, “The class definitely gave me a strong incentive to work on marketing every day because of the built-in accountability. I miss the calls now! I’m very glad I did it, and I don’t think I would ever have done this much work on my own!”
This group includes :
- two 60-minute individual phone calls with me (just for you, not the whole group)
- eight live question and question and answer sessions with the whole group (recordings provided if you can’t or don’t want to attend)
- daily motivational tips
- a daily task log
- e-mail support from me during and after the class
Cost: $530; $515 for ATA members. This is more than the cost of my regular group courses, for two reasons: a) it includes two hours of one-on-one phone time and eight hours of group question and answer time, and b) the class is limited to 10 people, and I want it to be a commitment, including only people who want to make a big change in their marketing efforts. Please register for the group only if you are sure you can commit to daily participation.