Approved by the American Translators Association for five continuing education points. To get on the waiting list for the next session, send me an e-mail.
“I know what to do to market my freelance business, but I can’t make myself sit down and do it…” If you know what you should be doing to market your business, but you need:
- one-on-one guidance
- deadlines and accountability
- a group to bounce ideas off
- a clear goal for your marketing efforts
…then this five-week coaching and accountability group can help you get there. A past participant commented, “The class definitely gave me a strong incentive to work on marketing every day because of the built-in accountability. I miss the calls now! I’m very glad I did it, and I don’t think I would ever have done this much work on my own!”
This group includes :
- two 60-minute individual phone calls with me (just for you, not the whole group)
- eight live question and question and answer sessions with the whole group (recordings provided if you can’t or don’t want to attend)
- daily motivational tips
- a daily task log
- e-mail support from me during and after the class
Cost: $530; $15 discount for ATA members or for anyone who has taken a previous class with me. To get on the waiting list for the next session, send me an e-mail.