Instructor: Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo. Madalena is the owner of Accessible Translation Solutions (ATS), a boutique translation company based in Southern California. With over 10 years’ experience in the language professions, Madalena has always had a knack and a love for copywriting, and for the benefits of using informational content to attract and retain clients. After seeing the advantages of copywriting for her own business, Madalena now teaches those same skills to other freelance language professionals. A past participant in Madalena’s webinar series says, “This session was fantastic! Madalena provided tons of very specific and actionable tips I had never heard before.”
Next session: The April/May 2019 session of this course is sold out. Click here to be added to the wait list for a future session.
Description: Copywriting is an often-overlooked skill that can improve the quality of your translations, attract new clients to your business, and open up new income streams. Better yet, good copywriting is a skill that can be learned, and in this class, you’ll improve your copywriting skills in ways that you can immediately apply to your own business and to your work for your clients.
Using her experience incorporating copywriting into her own business, instructor Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo will help you:
– Transform your writing from boring to engaging, without the “yuck” factor of a hard-sell sales pitch
– Use copywriting as an essential marketing tool to grow your translation business
– Incorporate meaningful storytelling into your copywriting that will help keep your readers and customers engaged
– Identify ways to use copywriting to attract the right clients to your business
– Target translation clients who may need copywriting services
-Four live slide presentations (recordings provided)
-Four live question and answer sessions (recordings provided)
-Individual feedback on four copywriting assignments
-E-mail support from Madalena and Corinne during the course
-Free access to Corinne’s monthly alumni question and answer sessions after the course ends